September 17, 2019

Changes are in the air

​I had made some plans that changed in the spur of the moment, but I'm going to continue to carry on and try to find some good in those changes. As of late it's been so hard to see the good in things, but I'm always holding onto Hope that things will work out as they are meant to. But hey that's life right? Things change all the time we just have to go with the flow.

Once you let go of Hope you might as well just just give up everything and become a hermit in the mountains. I refuse to give up hope because I know that one day I will get what I need and when I need it. I have 2 streams of income coming in and I'm always looking for more streams to play in. I have hope that those streams will be shown to me at the right time.

We have a new store manager coming to our store and I'm rather excited. I hear she's a super positive person and that's what we definitely need! The asst manager that we have now is trying to do everything herself and is struggling as it's all very overwhelming. She's awesome though so I am sure that the two will get along very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment