September 12, 2019

Supernatural Short: Shopping with Dean

Jillian Vito stood at the back door of the department store watching the cameras. Her day was going along just fine until she saw a man walk in through the front door, his arms swinging around and he was talking to someone... yet there was no one with him.

Dean: Cas I'm shopping for some new jeans.. nothing spectacular.
Castiel: I've never been shopping before and find this whole experience fascinating.
Dean: Well it's really not a big deal. Sams off buying his from some fancy store and I'm here... with you.

Jillian headed toward the area where the man stood and watched. She had seen quite a few crazy folks talking to themselves, but rarely did they carry on full conversations with themselves out loud.
Dean saw Jillian watching him with a confused look on her face and smiled : Just jean shopping.. by myself.. no one else is with me..

Jillian nodded and stood on the other side of the jean rack: I see that.. do you need help with anything? Anything at all?
Castiel appeared and frowned : He's looking for jeans not hook up lines.

Jillian jumped and walked back to her place at the tv monitors. She zeroed in on the man she was just speaking too.
Dean: Thanks Cas.. you know.. this is why we can't have nice things Cas..

As they walked out the back door Dean dropped this receipt off with his number on it for Jillian : I do need something.. give me a call and we can discuss the details if you're still interested.

*I know it's not a photo of Dean and it's Jensen, but it fit the story. lol *

No comments:

Post a Comment