September 10, 2019

I love Multi tasking

I love the meetings on Zoom. I can multi task while listening to the top earners in the It Works company share amazing tips and stories. I can get more done by doing things this way. When they're talking the amazing team I'm a part of works. We have a Power Hour together via Facebook comments.

The team leaders on the 60 Day Boss babe page are amazing. Stacey and Kellie. Their energy is addicting and they are always happy! I need some of that energy and happiness right now! lol They share years of experience and tips on how to run a successful business. When I did Younique the training wasn't even close to this.

Usually when I'm multitasking I am doing a mixture of 5 things.
* Follow ups on possible customers who want info on the products.
* Answering comments that were left on my posts.
* Answering random questions that were sent to me in messenger.
* Taking care of my Team Winchester group.
* Reading personal development websites and articles.

How well do you multitask?

No comments:

Post a Comment