September 07, 2019

Supernatural Short: Where's Mary Kate?


                                                     
                  Crowley: 
"Squirrel, I need your help..."
Dean: "Crowley this is my I don't give a shit zone.. so that means.. I don't give a shit.. go bug Sam."
Crowley: "He sent me to you... so did Castiel. Did you and Moose get into a row over something?"
Dean eyes Crowley: "Watch it... whatever.. what's wrong?"

Crowley: "Mary Kate's been shopping, she hasn't been home in 3 days..."
Dean: You two must have gotten into a "row".
Crowley sighs: "She put on a shirt and asked me if it made her bottom look big.. I love her bottom size and all so I said "It's makes your bottom look plumper than usual."
Dean laughs: "BIG mistake!"
Crowley: "You're an excellent tracker so you must help me find her."
Dean: "Fine, but you owe me.."
They get to the mall where she likes to shop and sit on a bench waiting for her to appear.
Cas joins them in their vigil.
Castiel: "Umm when did Teddy Bears start walking?"
Crowley sighs: "I recognize those flip flops..."
Dean sits there unsure as to what to say.
Mary Kate stands in front of them and hands Crowley his wallet :
"You're forgiven... thank you for the teddy bear."
Crowley: "I am not sleeping with that thing in my bed..."

No comments:

Post a Comment