November 24, 2019

Always Evolving

​​I hate it when people say to me "So what's your story?".
Only because I'll stand there looking at them with a blank look all the while trying to figure out
what exactly I should tell them.
I hate talking about myself it makes me very self conscious to be in the center of someone else's attention.

See I'm not exactly sure what my whole story is right now because it's always changing on me
when I least expect it to and that throws me in a semi tailspin. See I'm always evolving.
One aspect of me dies in the flames of what once was only to be reborn in what is now.

I can say with all certainty that as an introvert... it's kind of scary, but then again it feels amazing.
​I'm slowly letting go of old fears and insecurities and replacing them with something so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment