January 10, 2020

Happy Friday!

There's nothing like sipping a cup of hot tea in the afternoon while listening to Loreena McKennitt and getting some work done. Everyone has their daily working routine, especially when you work from home. Mine varies to be honest. I really need to get a set routine!

On days when I'm off I wake up early for the morning meetings then I'll go back to bed and sleep for a bit longer, I tend to stay up late and when I do settle into bed it takes me about 2 hours to fall asleep, and wake up naturally about an hour or so later.

I always have a candle or two burning, even during the summer when the days are the hottest! If I get stuck on something then I'll stare into the flame for a few minutes and meditate and clear my head or the billions of random thoughts.

I swear my thoughts are like the internet, there's always at least 100's of tabs open at a time and sooner or later they all get jumbled and cause a traffic jam that leaves me stranded for a bit here and there. lol Meditation helps me to clear the traffic jam. What do you do to fill your spiritual cup up?

No comments:

Post a Comment