January 12, 2020

I am a dreamer

In 2019 I just felt stuck. My inner biotch was bringing me down. Constantly letting me know what a disappointment I am and will always be. I let her talk and listened to her some things I actually took to heart and started believing.
Then I realized that I am my inner biotch. I was doing the positive mindset thing and still do it, but somehow that just slipped through and held me against a wall and refused to budge.
In 2020 she's not allowed around me. I put a restraining order against her. I’m in a good place right now. I'm gaining so much inner peace it feels absolutely amazing!

I am a dreamer and that biotch was stopping me from dreaming. Well, no more. 2020 is going to be an amazing one for me and I pray that it's an amazing one for each and everyone of you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment