February 22, 2021

What the bloody hell!?!


 I really, REALLY despise how everyone screams racism these days when it comes to Meghan Markle. In another royal group that I'm in on Facebook someone posted that there is a strong support from the Brits to have Harry get removed from the line of succession. I agree and disagree so yeah.

I also think that they need to get stripped of their titles. They aren't working royals any more so why should they have them? All of a sudden removing titles screams racism is the main cause. What the bloody hell!?! NO what it screams is that they aren't working royals anymore so they don't deserve to have them anymore because they left the Family!
The only reason they are even relevant is because of the titles. The HRH titles are what they depend on when it comes to their business. I mean c'mon.. who wouldn't want to say they were in business with Prince Harry??

I have always and will always be a big supporter of Harry, but this leaving the Family and going to California I am not amused with. I sincerely think it's a really bad idea. Leaving his elderly grandparent's like he did was wrong in my opinion. If they aren't with the Family for the long haul then they don't deserve to have the titles. #sorrynotsorry

No comments:

Post a Comment