March 26, 2021

Cha cha changes...

 Time's are changing and I'm changing along with them. Change is good for you no matter how old you are. For me 2021 is a year of growth and I'm really happy with it.

I'm really liking Instacart. So far I've used it twice and the results are positive so far. Prices are the same, only Wegman's doesn't allow EBT card's to be used at the moment which is not a problem. I always tip $10 no matter how small the bill is. We're in a pandemic and those drivers are doing me the favor of grabbing my groceries for me.
I'm also using Uber as well and it's not as bad as people told me it was. I had people messaging me about not using it, etc.., but so far I've used it twice and had 2 great drivers. One of the drivers told me that some folks don't tip them for the rides which I find to be absolutely wrong. They are doing you a favor by giving you a ride so therefore you need to tip them.

No comments:

Post a Comment