There was a question on Quora asking as to whether Prince Harry and his wife would move back to England.
My answer... I believe that Prince Harry will always be welcome and as will his children, but I also believe that his wife will get booed a lot! If they do anything then it will be them coming back for visits, though I really doubt she would come back.
I very much doubt that the British public would welcome her with open arms like they did before that horrible interview with Oprah. Shame on you Oprah for allowing that trash to be spread. You should have done your research and learned the truth before allowing it to be aired.
Her lies were debunked and she made the Royal Family who took her in with open arms and welcomed her no matter what her color was appear to be a Family full of racists. Also claims that she was made to cry by Duchess Catherine and that she had no training. All of which were done mins the crying bit, she actually made Catherine cry.
She alienated her own family and has pretty much disowned them and she is alienating Harry from his. Prince Charles actually walked her halfway down the isle. I don't think he would have done that if she wasn't 100% welcomed into the family.. do you?
She tried to change an institution that wasn’t ready to change, she wanted to do things her way and not follow protocol and do things the way they were supposed to be done. She wanted to be a member of the family and not have to do the work.
When they first became engaged I was 100% all on team Meghan. I thought she could make some “healthy” changes and help to modernize the monarchy. I even bought the cookbook she put out with the charity. Boy was I WRONG! I am no longer a fan of hers anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment