May 11, 2021

Through the Looking glass : Tinnitus be damned!

 


Growing up I liked my music loud! I even wore headphones and you would be able to hear the music. lol I never dealt with tinnitus then, but now that I'm older it's coming at me like a runaway train. 

I listen to music at low volume now I know I should have done that a long time ago, but hey. Live and learn. 

Now I'm taking care of my hearing, I still have at least 12 years left to go! I'm keeping my ears clean from ear wax. I clean my ears out every week with peroxide. Just tilt the head and squirt some peroxide in the ear canal and listen to the bubbling. Once the bubbling stops then drain it and do the other ear. Using Q-tips isn't a good ide as it shoves the ear wax into your ear canal and blocks the ear drum. 

I will always have this annoying ringing in my ears, but the more I listen to music on low it's actually not that bad. I can't use headphone as much any more, most unfortunately. :( I mean I literally just bout a new pair last year and have only used them once. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment