May 09, 2021

What celebrity do you despise the most? Meghan Markle


 I wouldn't say that I despise someone, but I can say that I'm not a fan at all. Not anymore anyway. 

Hear me out... As I have said before in some of my posts about Harry and his wife I was super excited when they got married because he found someone who makes him happy and I also thought that she could use her platform and bring about some serious changes.

Unfortunately she just wasn't able to handle being a member of the royal family. I have a hard time believing that she wasn't welcomed in the family, I mean look at that extravagant wedding they had and also.. the wedding was blessed by the Queen was it not? Also why would Prince Charles walk her down the isle if she wasn't welcomed into the family? She was welcomed with arms open wide!

From the very beginning of their relationship things didn't look right. She did everything she could to get herself in the spotlight. There is a video where Harry is talking and she interrupted him and took over the conversation. Everything needs to be about her. As his wife she should enter a room behind him, but yet she stops him from entering a room and goes in before him. That is a huge no no!

With the Opera interview she lied soo many time that it's not even funny. All of those lies can be debunked easily with research. I researched them as the interview went on. There's too much shadiness going on with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment