February 09, 2022

I had a Henry dream last night.


I stepped outside my front door and Roach was sitting there, Geralt was looking at the neighbor's car and was extremely confused. Then my neighbor's door opened and Henry and Kal walked out. The two stood there looking at each other and at the same time said "Fuck".

I petted Kal and turned around and went back inside, then came back out with a camera and snapped their picture. I also pulled a notebook and pen out of my purse {I carry one everywhere I go}.

Roach kicked the car and Geralt started grumbling while Henry says "Well this is awkward..."
I hugged Geralt and then sat down with my pen and notebook. Geralt and Henry watched as the words I wrote created a portal and standing on the other side was Ciri who was yelling for Geralt. He went back through, and Henry sat next to me on the step and said, "What else can you do with that pen?"

I smiled and wrote something down and he got all squirmy and said, "Well now..."

Then I woke up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment