February 09, 2022

I love it when one dream automatically switches to another in a blink of an eye.


 I had a Witcher dream, and it switched to this one. 

I dreamed that I was at work {WHY am I always at work in my dreams??} and a voice on the overhead said, "Lisa you need to come over and look at this outfit that I'm wearing on my date today."

My coworkers are looking at me weird and then I fly, yes literally fly like Superman to the parking lot door and when I step out, I found myself in someone's living room.

A voice yelled "Hide behind that pillar and tell me what you think of him while I finish getting ready!" So, I stand behind this pillar and a man walks into the room in a suit.

He steps around the pillar and looks at me and says, "You know I can see you there, right?"
Me: No, you can't I'm not here...
Him: Yes, I can, and you are there.
Me: Nope you can't.
Him: Yessss I can...

I looked at his clothes and then ran into the bedroom of my friend who was wearing this bright hot pink fluffy organza top and these really poofy pants of a bright neon green. She looked like a human loofa.

Me: He's in a black suit and tie, you can't wear that! You look like two highlighters puked on you...
Her: Were just going to the balloon festival it's ok.
Me: He's in a SUIT to go to a balloon festival??
Her: Oh, it's alright, you'll see.

She steps out and the man looks at her and said, "Umm I just forgot I need to wash my hair." He left and we looked at each other and said in unison...
"But you're bald..." 

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream that we was birds lisa, you was being chased but we flew away i still remeber that dream

    ReplyDelete