February 11, 2022

Etsy is turning into a nudity site.

 
I really don't understand as to why one would go onto a public site like that and sell photos of your nude body. Am I prude? Not at all, but photos like that should be on fansonly.

I used to love Etsy until I scrolled down while looking at van life items and found a naked girl on my feed. Totally not cool. She wasn't ugly or anything but shit like that doesn't belong on there.

I'm all for freedom of expression if that's what you want to call it, but I'm sure there are young teens on there looking through their various fandom genre stuff only to come across that garbage. I certainly didn't appreciate coming across it. I closed the page and when I reopened it there was another nude gal on the feed. 
Sorry girls, just not into you. Gimme a hot dog anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment