February 13, 2022

Re: Superbowl Halftime Show

 


While I am not a fan of Rap music of today, I really do love the stuff from the 80's and 90's. Let me just say that in my 52 years I have NEVER ever watched the Super Bowl or even the Half time shows. I was never a fan of the performers enough to watch them. 

Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Mary J. Blige and 50 Cent made a surprise appearance as well!

The playlist was....

The Next Episode – Snoop Dogg
California Love – Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg
In Da Club – 50 Cent

Family Affair – Mary J. Blige
No More Drama – Mary J. Blige

M.a.a.D City – Kendrick Lamar
Alright – Kendrick Lamar

Forgot About Dre – Dr. Dre, Kendrick Lamar and Eminem
Lose Yourself – Eminem


It was great, but in all honesty, I think Mary should have pulled her hair back over her shoulders in some kind of ponytail. I would have loved to see her outfit, but all you could really see is her hair.

What was also great was when Eminem kneeled while Dre was playing an instrumental on the piano. Even though there was a no kneeling policy, he got to a knee.

I know of a few folks on Facebook who are offended, but there were even more who weren't and were ok with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment