March 08, 2022

This is the song that never ends...


 Sometimes life feels like the song from Lambchops Playhouse. Yeah I know that show because my nieces used to love watching it when they were little's. 
Just when you think things are going to go the way you want them, life is like "Blah, blah, blah...I'm not listening!!!" and things go the complete opposite then you had hoped.
I guess that's life? 

Lately it's been a bit rough... it feels like I've jumped through the rabbit hole and I'm sitting at the table with the Mad Hatter and March Hare and everyone is passing the tea cups around and I'm just sitting here trying to grab one and when I can't my hands on one then I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on! 

I have goals that I'm struggling to reach and I'm feeling very discouraged about it. I'm trying not to, but I can't help it. It's like Fate is trying to keep me where I am, but I don't want to stay here. I just can't stay here anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment