March 04, 2022

Van Life Dreams... thanks Chrome!


This girl has goals! I'm 52 and next year in October I plan to be living in a van and doing some traveling on my days off. The image is that of a van layout. You can have a bathroom and a kitchen as well as a bed in a van. I want all three.
Mind you I have to get the van first then I'll slowly build everything up as I get the money, but first I need to figure out what I need.
I have been watching video's on YouTube and well.. I blame Chrome Valdez and his channel VANCITY VANLIFE. He literally tells you everything about it. The good and the bad. Most of the time you only see the amazing bits about van life, but with him, he will show you the best and the worst part of living in a van. You can go to his home page and binge it from the very beginning of his 5 year life as a van lifer. He travels all over Canada and let me tell you, it's absolutely beautiful there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment