May 29, 2022

It's laundry day.. so many socks!!

 

The next time I move there will be a washer and drier accessible in the complex or I'll have a washer at least. I don't mind hanging my clothes up to dry on a drying rack in front of an open window.

At the moment I'm handwashing clothes and hanging them on a drying rack and on hooks around my room to dry. Valley Brook Townhomes has a few townhomes that have washer and dryer hook ups, but not all of them do. The one I live in has no hook ups. 

So I tend to hand wash my clothes in the bathroom sink every week so I have my work clothes ready for me to use during the week. I have neglected a lot of other clothes so my goal for this 2 day weekend is to get all of my clothes washed, or most of them. 

I have sooo much socks that I really don't need to buy any more. I have at last 50 pairs that need to be washed. I always bought socks when there were 10 pairs for $1.99 after being marked down. Great deal ya know and you can't have too many socks... or so I thought because I have far too many pairs of socks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment