June 19, 2022

I ate lunch in a restaurant alone today and I liked it!


I went to the mall early today because I was hungry. I went to Jim's and sat down for lunch. It was so busy and the wait wasn't long at all.

They have a great taco salad! The salad was great, but the bowl was horrible. By the time I got to the bottom of it the bottom was all soggy and goopy. It would have been better if the bowl was a taco shell bowl instead of a tortilla bowl.

I have never done this before and though I did feel lonely because I'm used to always having someone sitting with me, I did enjoy having a whole hour of sitting in a window seat and watching people as they passed by. I love people watching.

Next time I go though I most likely won't be getting the taco salad again. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment