October 29, 2022

Last weekend of the haunted house!

 
Coffee and lunch are out of the way and now I need to get ready for work. I'm 2 to 10 tonight so I'll be Lyfting home from work.

There is a haunted house upstairs over our store and it only ran on weekends. Tomorrow is the last day of the haunted house and I'm elated!
 I'm so glad the haunted house is leaving and we won't have to deal with it next year. 

Unwatched teenagers running, yes running, around the store, stealing and filming tik toks. 
Yeah they're just kids, I can deal with the tik toks, but not the running and stealing.

Welp I'm done for the night and it's been eventful, but I survived. I took the bus home as I was able to get a ride.  The line for the haunted house went almost up to JC Penny's, lol the store located next to us. We had a few calls from people asking if we were open because of the line and police cars in the parking lot. They thought there was a riot happening outside the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment