April 15, 2023

I've gone small!

 



If you know me then you know that I tend to carry suitcases for a purse. But today I decided to go small. I've never gone this small before.
Most of my purses have always been huge big because I've always carried my planner with me and or my journal and my planner is rather big aaannndddd so is my journal because I like to do a lot of writing.


As you can see by the above photo there is literally no room in there for either so I have to get a smaller notebook to carry in the back pocket of the purse or I just carry my journal with me separately in my hand which isn't beginning inconvenience, but I'm always worried that I just might lose it if I am carrying it.
And yes just in case you noticed that is a flask in my purse it's full of collagen powder.


No comments:

Post a Comment