April 12, 2023

Today was a day of earlies....


I was up at 1:30am grabbed my phone and wanted to check the time only to be greeted by a big blue screen and not the beautiful face of my Teddy Bear. In a sleepy state I thought my phone had literally kicked the bucket on me and was frozen with a big blue screen. 

So there I was sitting in the bathroom having almost dead panic attack and I peeled my phone case off and I kept trying to restart my phone nada... nothing. 

It was then that I realized that I rely a lot on my phone, more than I actually thought I did. I use it to get my buses to and from work in the morning, I use it to order groceries through instacart and well.. yeah I just use my phone a lot more than originally intended to. 

I've even started using my phone to update my blog. 

Then when I woke up this morning I was up at 6:00am I saw that beautiful face of my teddy bear and I was okay. It was simply updating itself.

My bus was set for 8:00am but it showed up 16 minutes early showed up around 7:45am. I had literally just put my shoes on when the bus notification showed up that my bus was outside. And then I got to work and lo and behold I got to work at 8:15am and I don't actually start until 11:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment