May 21, 2023

Queer Eye

 It's amazing as to how it Netflix show can affect my emotions so drastically. Queer eye does this all the time, every time I watch it I end up in tears due to one episode or two. 

That's because a lot of the people that are on the show when they start talking about their emotions and how they feel about themselves I can 100% relate to almost most of them.
I'm watching an episode called "Jenni Seckel's Diary". 

She talks about how her work is the center of her life she doesn't have time for anything else she doesn't feel pretty even though she's bloody beautiful.  Her self-esteem is so low and she says that she's not happy with where she's at right now in her life.

She's a former principal of 15 years for a charter school and she has a new job and she'll still be working with the schools and everything. It shows her walking into a classroom and all these kids run up and hug her because they just loved her!

It was kind of similar to the way things were when I would walk into a classroom when I worked in daycare. I would have kids come up and hug me because they were happy to see me. That always made me feel good and always made my day start out right.

Sometimes watching the show really makes me upset and annoyed with myself and sometimes I wish that I could have those guys in my life to help me figure myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment