June 01, 2023

Who let the crazies out????

Nothing for the past two days well yesterday and today is there has been so much customer drama at work it's not even funny. It's like seriously someone let the loonies out of the loony bin or something.

Yesterday I was waiting for my bus to come and I was sitting in the break room and I heard yelling on the floor. So I grabbed my stuff and went out to the floor to find two customers yelling at my boss who was trying to ring customers out. It was all over a shopping cart and a pair of pants. A pair of pants. Mall security ended up coming with the police and they ended up a squirting amount.
Then today a guy came in and started flipping out because he was not happy at the customer service he was receiving. No one was available to do his personal shopping from home so he got upset and also because we have no open fitting rooms. Which is not our fault we haven't had open fitting rooms in months. He flipped out on the bus and started calling her names and stuff like that. We did call the police officer who works at the mall and by the time she got there he had left, but it was so bad that a male customer who actually does security hung around to make sure that the guy didn't get violent.

No comments:

Post a Comment