June 02, 2023

The Flash musings

I am so elated because Oliver Queen AKA The Green Arrow is back on the flash mind you it's only for like two episodes but Ollie is back and he is a total badass! 
When he first died I was absolutely devastated because he is my favorite, but it's nice to see that they brought him back for the very end of The Flash show.

 Just got done watching the last episode of The Flash. While I'm a big fan of this show, I'm not a fan of the character Iris. 
For some reason to me she comes off as being snotty and I'm just not sure how I feel about her.
She's considered herself to be an "alpha" only because she's married to Barry aka the Flash, but she's actually just.... I don't know the wife and that's pretty much it.
The actress who portrays Iris,  Candice does an amazing job and she's a great actress. Alas the character Iris is not one that I find to be a good one... I find her to be kind of annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment