June 09, 2018

A day in the life of Jensen, Jared and Jim.


Jared: Hey according to the script you have a 3 some with the twins again..
Jensen: Really?? I'm down for that..

Jared: I bet you are.. as long as I don't end up walking in on you again.. Damn I have to walk in on you again...

Jensen: Maybe this time we'll figure out what to do besides me swapping clothes with one of the girls like we did last time...


Jared: Yeah it was a bit disturbing seeing you in a black bra with a matching thong and fishnet stockings...

Jensen: You're telling me.. the thong gave me a massive wedgie...

Jim: Hey! I wondered where Norbert went to! he wasn't in the shower this morning. I had to shower alone! That is seriously not cool boys! C'mon Norbert.. back in the shower you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment