January 08, 2019

An open letter to my dryer...

Dear ðŸ‘©‍🦱 Mrs. Dryer...
What do you want from us? You have new fuse plugs, and a lovely home next to ðŸ§” Mr. Washer, who by the way is being a perfect gentleman and washes the clothes rather nicely. ðŸ¥°
No more games, I'm going to see about bringing over the nice set of twin across the street and you will be on the curb! I'm sure Mr. Washer would love to hang and have fun with the twins ðŸ‘±‍♀️👩. I hear they're really hands on and know how to get the job done. ðŸ¤£

You however are being obnoxious and keep turning off on me. I'm not going to push your button anymore since it seems to be nothing more than a game with you.
Might I remind you again that there are only 2 pairs of panties and socks ðŸ§¦ðŸ§¦for you to dry, everything else is hung on the drying rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment