January 07, 2019

Random Musings


When I got up this morning I was a bit sleepy and well... exhausted, both mentally and physically. I really just wanted to drag my butt back to bed and curl up under the cover and sleep. it's been a very long time since I have gotten a full night's sleep and woke up refreshed and ready to go on with the day.

However sleep wasn't an option because I had to get ready for work. I really love my work at Burlington. I know that there are a few employees that will say otherwise, but hey that's them, not me. Our jobs are different and they have more hours than I do which is fine with me.

After I got out of the shower I looked out the open window and saw this beautiful sight. The sky was a mixture of colors and hues. I stood with the window open and wrapped in a towel and just stared out the window. The exhaustion began to fade just a bit and I began to feel better.

I am so very grateful for this and I took a photo of it with my phone so that I will always remember this moment. Sometime's it seems like these moments are rare for me these days, when I do get them I will take photo's and go back to them for an instant pick me up. Photo's do that. I can look at one from years ago and remember the moment as if it happened only a few hours before. 

My cellphone is full of memories, how about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment