January 29, 2022

Facebook needs to put people back in control of the site!

I have gotten flagged for some seriously stupid stuff on the site. For sharing celebrity's posts to my timeline or my groups, to sharing photos of flowers or animals to my timeline or groups. The site is obviously run by bots and not people who will be able to look at the photos or posts and see that they are harmless.

Now it's the end of January and my account is locked for two days because of this photo... 
My friend said that she'd burn the car and she got her account locked. I didn't think that fb would actually consider the word burn a naughty word and I agreed and said I would burn it too because seriously... spiders are just plain evil.

Spiders and I have an unspoken rule... spiders stay away from me and mine and they live to see another day. They stay out of my bedroom, and I won't drown them. Once they step foot in my bedroom, they are goners.

Facebook you need to get your crap together. Guarantee you that folks are getting tired of the bs you're dealing out on there and they will be leaving.


BTW... I was even flagged in November for telling the truth... 


I was flagged for saying "He's got a nice arse." when referring to Henry Cavill and well I mean c'mon have you seen him in his Witcher costume? He absolutely and 100% does! 

No comments:

Post a Comment