July 18, 2022

Well that was an awkward ride...

I took a Lyft home tonight and the driver was a bit... umm well.. I was left feeling very uncomfortable during the ride. This is the only one that I've had with Lyft before.

He started asking personal questions about myself and before I know it he's talking about taking me to Pennsylvania to flea markets, etc..  he kept turning around in his seat and swerving.

I made the mistake of mentioning that when I retire I want to get a converted a van and travel and this driver said that he had a van conversion that he got rid of and that he would travel with me. I mentioned that with him in his own van then it would work.

He asked if I was single and I said yes by choice and he said that he was 78 and that his body may look old, but he could still do everything that a man could do. He was good looking, but if he wasn't so persistent and pushy like he was then I would have most likely gone out with him on a date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment